The Power of a GREAT Foundation- How acne scars can easily be hidden

Over on Reddit I came across a photo of a beautiful young lady who posted a before / after picture with details of her makeup routine. I absolutely love these kinds of photos, because it's amazing to see what a little makeup and a smile can do. Within five minutes she was able to make her acne scars and red blotches disappear. Take notice of what a difference an even skin tone makes in ones appearance...and it's so easy to do! Below I have included the products she used (taken directly from her post) if you're interested in trying this gorgeous natural look!


Products used:
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 150 Buff. I use this all over to even out my skin tone, but I use as little as possible.
  • Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Shade 3 does all the heacy lifting, so to speak. It covers whatever still peeks through after my foundation. I also used it under my eyes today.
  • Tarte Exposed Blush along the hollows of my cheeks for a little bit of a contour, and MAC Melba more on the cheek bones.
  • Jordana FabuBrow Pencil in Medium Brown. I dyed my hair yesterday, and dyed my brows too. They turned out a bit more orangey than my hair, so I'm going to have to play around with different products to get a better match.
  • NARS Sudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
  • Guerlain Les Cuirs eyeshadow quad. I was going to skip eyeshadow completely, but this palette was just begging to be used.
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluiline, to tightline the upper lash line.
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara.
  • Rimmel Lip Lipner in "natural" to very lightly fill in my lips, topped off with Jack Black Lip 
    Balm.

    See more awesome makeup ideas and tutorials (just in time for Halloween). Click the link to go back to our Halloween Makeup and Costume Blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comic Book Girl / Pop Art Halloween Costume and Makeup Tutorial

Playboy Bunny Costume: Top 10 BEST Playboy Bunny Halloween Costumes & DIY

Trisha Paytas Halloween Costume Ideas & Tutorial: Barbie Queen of YouTube!